Welcome to Five Kids Is A Lot Of Kids. I’m thrilled you’re here.
- Don’t mind the mess. Jump in! You can always begin reading with these favorites.
- Who am I? I’m Beth; my husband, Greg, and I have a whole lot of kids. Our kids are adopted and biological, singletons and multiples, and some have special needs. Most importantly, they’re all our very own.
- I tell the truth. Sorry.
If you’re curious why people read Five Kids Is A Lot Of Kids, here are some of the unreasonably kind things people had to say.
- You capture the mom experience with all its pathos and humor!
- After reading your blog, I feel like I’ve just had a good laugh with a girlfriend.
- I read this blog because it makes me feel like I’m not alone. I appreciate your complete honesty on topics that I’d probably lie about!
- Because kids basically have a knack for making us question our sanity. And it’s great to know we’re not completely wrong at this parenting thing; and if we are, we’re not the only ones! We’re in great company.
- Your blog is hysterical, and I relate to it so much that sometimes it feels like you’re writing about me.
- You are authentic and genuine; you share things that a lot of moms deal with but just don’t admit or talk about. You have a fresh approach and optimistic look at life and it is refreshing.
- It is comedic and real. I’m not a mom, but I often find connections to my own life in your stories.
- I love your blog! It usually makes me laugh. I love that you can find such great humor in the craziness of raising 5 kids. And it makes me feel less alone when my kids do crazy things. Oh, and it makes me feel even more grateful we stopped at 3.
- I greatly enjoy the tone of your posts, and the “message” that you constantly are putting forth, which I would describe as “Family, it’s why we’re here.”
- I’m your dad… and Mom makes me.
No matter why you’re here, I’m glad to have you along on this often-bumpy, always-entertaining journey.