Notice Regarding Policy Change
December 1, 2011
In an effort to maximize resources and optimize performance, the Management implements the following Family Policy Change:
Children’s needs, be they emergency, attention-seeking, legitimate or otherwise, shall heretofore occur consecutively. “Consecutive” shall be defined as “following one after another without interruption.”
This policy expressly and deliberately prohibits any and all Activities which result in Needs that occur in a simultaneous or concurrent fashion. Such Activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- “He hit me!”
- “HEY! That’s MY hammer.”
- Any statement prefaced by the word “MommyMomMomMomMommyMom!”
- “I just wanted to see how far up my nose it would go.”
- “But it was a good idea because…”
- “She pushed me FIRST!”
- “But you said I could have some smack.”
- Anything that begins with wrestling.
Adherence to this policy is mandatory and effective immediately. Please order your needs accordingly, and queue them appropriately.